I work as software engineer and I sit in fort of system for long hours how can I give rest to my eyes?

I work as software engineer and I sit in fort of system f...
Few tips- I will suggest you to wash your eyes eight hourly and don't over exert your eyes by using mobile at night and keep the brightness of mobile and tv at low concentration and do eye exercise every alternate days.
Hello Prolonged working on laptop/TV/mobile can cause computer vision syndrome. Computer vision syndrome is a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer or other display device for, uninterrupted periods of time. Some symptoms of cvs include a. Headaches b blurred vision c. Neck pain d redness in the eyes e. Eye strain f dry eyes sometimes watery eyes these symptoms can be further aggravated by improper lighting conditions. Measures to reduce this include 1. Work under proper light. 2. Blink a lot. 3. Cold compresses 4. Use good lubricating eyedrop