Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from breathing problems When I run a little or walk I suffers in breathing I am of 16 in age and contains a large number of white hairs in fact my half of head is white I consulted doctor he told that I might be having SINUS but I checked symptoms of sinus on Internet but symptoms didn't match.

1 Doctor Answered
For breathing problem consult a good cardiologist or a chest physician. For premature grey hair consult a skin specialist.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.