Hi doctor. I got job in railway as loco pilot in which A-1 grade eyesight is required. Last year I have checked my eyesight and it's 6/6.but I was working in a private company since one year in day and night shifts. Sometimes worked 24 hrs continuously which sometimes strained me. Now I had a eye test in next month from railway. I was afraid of the test. If the eyesight is not 6/6 they will reject me. So how can I improve my eyesight to 6/6? What should I eat regularly? What I should not eat and avoid? Is there is any tablets to improve eyesight? Pls help me.

Hi doctor.
I got job in railway as loco pilot in which A-...
Eye sight is a natural gift of nature (we are born with a natural vision ). There is nothing special to be done. Simply avoid straining the eyes - when using the electroninc gadgets (TV / comp / mobile) especially in darkness. Keep blinking the eyes in between and look at a distant object every 20 mins so the the eye muscles can relax. Eat all Healthy natural food (fruits and vegetable and nuts) regularly. Keep your self fit and healthy overall.