Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am diabetic, since last 3-4 months when I get fully erected penis it bents 180 degrees towards stomach. Previously when erected it was 90 degrees. Kindly advice what to do for the same. Secondly please advice to reduce my weight from 70 Kgs. To 65 Kg. Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
Please don't worry It is natural Please reduce your wt by regular exercises and diet control Take Cap ayurslim by Himalaya 2 2 Re Consult me on Lybrate after 15 days for further advice.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.