Hi Today, One of my friend my mistakenly hit on my left jaw I don't have heavy pain just little. Please help me what to do?

If its not really bothering leave it and over a period of time it will become normal. if pain is troubling you and there is any swelling in the area you can take tab paracetamol 500mg two times a day till the pain subsides.
Apply ice pack on the affected area 2 times in a day.
You can take homoeopathic medicines arnica montana 30 5 pills 3 times a day for 2 day. It will help you a lot.
Visit a nearby dentist and get xrays done to check if fracture of teeth have occured.
Local ice application do not move the affected part much n after dat volini gel ointment local application minimum 2 times a day.
Wait for 5 days if having any pain then go for X ray.
If mild pain give rest to the jaw hot foamentation from tomorrow but if any swelling consult a maxillofacial surgeon rule out any fracture if non n you give rest to jaw it will b ok in three four days.
Have a painkiller (combiflam) on SOS basis if the pain persist after three days. Or there is difficulty in mouth opening then you will need an OPG radiograph from nearest diagnostic center and visit to a dentist.
Have a muscle relaxant.
lybrate-user be careful and open and close mouth gently take soft diet for one or two days .take tab combiflam twice a day and visit dental surgeon if pain increases.
Take a mild pain killer but get checked by dentist to rule out fracture of jaw or any cracks in jaws with help of X-ray.