Why do I get these small white painful spots on the inside of my lips after every few weeks? They make brushing and all the other activities of the mouth painful. What are they?

HI Rabina, Those are apthae/ulcers of the internal lining. You get these due to over heat, recurrent loss of sleep leading to low VItamin B complex levels. Take Merc Sol .30, Homeopathic medicine, 6 pills two times a day for 3 days only. Take Riboflavin tablets two per day with meals for next 30 days. Review me after that. All the best.
Probably they are Apthous ulcers caused by nutritional deficiency, stress,etc. Please do brush your teeth regularly. Take a good multivitamin and Hexigel ointment for relief.
These white painful spots are actually ulcers. A mouth ulcer is a painful sore inside the mouth, on the tongue, soft palate (the back portion of the roof of your mouth), or inside the cheeks/lips. Sores in your mouth are round, white, or grey in color, with a red edge or border. The condition is usually becomes okay within 7 days. But if it persists beyond that, or if multiple ulcers keep re-appearing, medical advice must be taken. In severe mouth ulcer attacks, you may also experience fever and physical sluggishness. Taking Vitamin B12 supplements along with a suitable gel for pain is the best remedy. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that I can send you the appropriate prescription. Take care.
lybrate-user this is ulceration and shows that your digestion is not proper and you may be having hormonal disturbance. Take soft diet .drink plenty of water and remain stress free apply orajel /boroglycerine twice a day. Take b complex with folic acid..
May you have ulcers. Hello there can be many reasons for ulcers. But most common reasons for stress, vitamin b12 folic acid deficiency, or stomach upset. Firstly we have found out reason causing ulcer. Which type of ulcers are you suffering from painful or non painful, size and no of ulcers, frequency of recurrence, and systemic disease like diabetes or cardiac disease. Which types of medications you have taken before or taking all these type information is necessary to know exact nature of disease. Is it from months or years.