Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old. 24 days ago I got a jerk and soft tissue damage in my right knee while playing football and I got a plaster but the recvry is not done. While doing smthng or trying to push anything there is severe pain in my knee on the medial aspect. Wat should I do. And will it affect my sports for a longer period?

1 Doctor Answered
Dear, by the history you r giving, you might have injured your knee either ligament or meniscus. You need to consult with a sports surgeon or orthopaedics surgeon soon as possible to avoid further damage.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.