I'm male 20 years completed. When I was kid I had very white skin and now I always live in outside even it is sunny. So how can I get white skin. Please give me some suggestions sir/mam. Some one suggested me use kojiesan soap. Please tell is it good for all types of skins and how could I use properly. Please tell me. Waiting for your replies.

I'm male 20 years completed. When I was kid I had very wh...
Kojie san soap is a great product for improving skin tone. Always wet your face with warm (NOT hot) water. It’s always better to use the kojic soap when your pores are open (warm water opens pores) so that it will unclog it. Wash your face like how you would normally wash it with a regular soap but be aware of the timeframe I listed below. First Week: If this is your first time using a kojic soap, then you should only use it once a day for no more than 20 seconds. You have to let your skin get used to the kojic acid. Leaving the soap on your skin for more than the time stated above might cause redness and irritation. Second Week: You can now use it twice a day for no more than 20 seconds each time. Third Week and so on: It’s now ok to leave it on for 1-2 minutes and use it twice daily.