I came to know that I affected by epididymis one month back and I took the antibiotic as per the doctor, Then the swollen gradually reduced to smaller size, Then the doctor prescribed another antibiotic which is low power, After 1 week the swollen did nt reduced, so I took 3 days gap to consult the doctor again, but the swollen become bigger because of hydrocele. Then my doctor gave old antibiotic again. I have some following q's 1) Is epidimytis curable, if yes how long it will take? 2) What care should I taken ?(including food, exercise) 3) Can I do jogging, running,gym? 4) Things to avoid (Foods, activities.anything). 5) Is this effects to my sexual marriage life? 6) what type of Precautions to be taken? 7) what type of personal care I have to take? 8) My doctor prescribed high cost tables each tablet=100 Rs, is this that much cost for antibiotics?

I came to know that I affected by epididymis one month ba...
Epididymitis is curable, should take hygienic precautions, ofcourse it is sexual transmitted so make sure it is completely cure before marriage. No restrictions with diet. Vigorous exercise should be avoided. Do not lift heavy weight. Any help further be free to contact.