Hi how to do kegel exercise for penis to get stronger and long lasting. Suggest me kegel exercise for men.

Hi how to do kegel exercise for penis to get stronger and...
Mr. Lybrate-user ji good morning good exercise for kegal exercise but you can take ayurveda medicine 1 gadar forte cap two bd 2 sahar shaktiprash powder one tra spon two times daily 3 ss oil use penis massage only 100 / results in a one month and totsl time treatment for two months no side effects enjoy sexual life bigger and harder sex power and penis size increase in 2.3 inches this medicine available in your city my advice do exercise 30 minutes daily eat healthy food and almond ssfron and fruits.
Premature ejaculation is common problem among youths due to many reasons. This can be cure with proper guidance and ayurvedic medicines. Consult to discuss your problem in details. Once you start medication within 10 days you will feel the change.you can find many videos on kegel excercise but dont expect results in a day or month..it may take years to see benefits depending on your dedication.