I have sex on 23 july with full protection and now I am having delay in my periods as generally I used to get periods two or three days before my periods date but this tym I have delay . So I want to ask that is it normal? And what might be the cause behind this delay? And suggest some pills taken in case of pregnancy.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hello, lybrate user,
you should go for a home, preg. Test to confirm the fact.
However, it is caused due to stress, anxiety.
* tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow.
* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder.
* tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely.
* tk, homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof.
@ pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice a day.
@ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day.
* ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
* avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion
> your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.