I have sex on 23 july with full protection and now I am having delay in my periods as generally I used to get periods two or three days before my periods date but this tym I have delay . So I want to ask that is it normal? And what might be the cause behind this delay? And suggest some pills taken in case of pregnancy.

I have sex on 23 july with full protection and now I am h...
Hello, lybrate user, you should go for a home, preg. Test to confirm the fact. However, it is caused due to stress, anxiety. * tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself, to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body. * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. * tk, apple, carrots, cheese, milk, banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach, almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. * tk, homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ pulsatilla 30-6 pills, thrice a day. @ sepia200-6 pills, thrice a day. * ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. * avoid, caffiene, junkfood, dust, smoke, exertion > your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk, care.