40 years experience
Ask Free Question
It could be due to auagenic pruritus
1. Don't take bath in hot water. Use lukewarm/cold water
2. Avoid hard water
3. If you take frequent shower/bath don't use too much of soap which can cause dryness of skin by removing oil from skin
4. Don't change your shampoo/ soap frequently
5. Apply essential oil/lotion before and after shower
6. Avoid frequent bath/shower because it removes oil from skin causing dryness.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.