Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi as per advice of doctor I have been went for USS scrotum test. the result shows abnormal to me. I don't know what to do please .advice me how to generate sperms and develop sperm count any pills .any condition food .as I am in a police field my duty will be some what tensed. But anyway I want child as soon as possible.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi as per advice of doctor I have been went for USS scrot...
Following general measure will help to increase sperm count and motility :- 1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning. 2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A, C,D, E and Zinc 3) Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday. 4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.