Hi Doctor, I am always getting right side eye pain if I am sad why always depression and worried I should take a tablet or any remedy.

Hi Doctor, I am always getting right side eye pain if I a...
Take pain relief tablets. Or consult ophthalmologist. Why you worried small things. I think you are not expressed any feelings with others. It is better to share the feelings with friends. Do not be alone. You are thinking alone too much on every aspect. Because that you are facing small problems and worrying very much. Do not develop sad movements. Be pleasant in all the time. It is good to you. It is better to consult psychologist he will analyse the problem and suggest some of modifications in your behaviour. Or otherwise yourself analyse and take further modifications. First thing better to share your personal feelings with your elders and friends. Take the advise of them and feel always comfortable and be friendly with your agemates. Enjoy the every movement of life. Eye pain may be psycho somatic means there is no problem but person affected severely. It should be rectified in psychologist. Better to consult a good psychologist. Best of luck. Best wishes.