Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Sir, I am 30 years old, I have an eyes squint problem from childhood. I have treated my eyes and operate two years ago, but I think still the problem there in my eyes. Please suggest me what should I do. I feel shame when I look someone.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Sir, I am 30 years old, I have an eyes squint probl...
Dear:- strabismus surgery is indicated for cometicaly improvement & visual progression of eye. Each strabismus surgery is completed in two steps. Single surgical step may produce undercorrection. Remaining correction may be completed in 2 nd steps. You should send images of your eye to recognised your strabismus status.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.