I am suffering under sensory neural hearing loss for more than thirty years due to well path and diving in the village decibel loss 60 both sides many vitamins minerals tablets homeopathy Ayurvedic tablets taken but no improvement as far as clarity of words spoken by persons and over phone tv etc hearing aids tried no use it only increases the sound but not helping for clarity of words as far as sound enough for me life time my age is 65 Is there any medicine essential oils etc in the world to restore my clarity hearing of words.

I am suffering under sensory neural hearing loss for more...
Dear lybrate user if you r having sensorineural type of hearing loss no medicines will help to restore the hearing loss. Only in sudden hearing loss steroids help to some extent. So in your case the option left for you is digital programmable hearing aids. Most probably you have used analog one, go for digital programmable hearing aids. It will help for sure. Consult with me for further details.