Dr. I was suffering from night fall from last 15 days. After each 3 or 4 I had night fall. So please doctor advice me to avoid it.

Dr. I was suffering from night fall from last 15 days. Af...
You have night fall problem since 15 days. I advise you to take light dinner always. Always remember thinking about sex is anti sex and dangerous for future married life. Follow this and give feedback.
With frequent nightfall for many months or years you will definitely experience fatigue, low desire for lovemaking, problems related to erections and also premature ejaculation. Along with these problems others like back pain, testicular pain, burning during urination, irritated behavior and anxiety can also creep up. Homoepathic treatment for nightfall in men not only stop nocturnal fall but also alleviate side effects of the problem.  HOMOEOPATHY prove best and safe method of treatment in order to cure night fall.