Please my prolactin level is 96.4 and am not pregnant or been pregnant before my breast is very painful and the bones of my hand and feet hurt and my veins hurt too and I have milk discharge in my two breasts whenever I press it please what could be the cause.

You should repeat your prolactin levels. And there are certain precautions for blood sample collection. Do not do any exercise or strenuous work. Normal daily routine. And ask a lab technician to take pool sample of blood. Pool sample means that blood should be taken three times at an interval of 20 mints and then sent for testing. You must visit a gynaecologist or endocrinologist with the report.
As rightly advised by the other doctor, you need to take proper precautions before taking the blood sample. If its persistently high, then you need further evaluation. The symptoms you are having is because of increased prolactin levels in your body. The cause can be a small tumour in the brain, certain kinds of medications etc. An endocrinologist will help you with medicines to control the level of prolactin. If there is a treatable cause, then that should be treated by surgery.