I am just 20 years old and my maximum hair were fallen. I was trying many medicines like minoxidil 5 ml, arurvadyic oil. But the result is zero. Can you suggest me what should be done?

I am just 20 years old and my maximum hair were fallen. I...
Follow these best methods for treatment of hair fall • Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs. . • Stress is one of the main cause of hair fall. To reduce hairfall , Practice Yogasana like SHIRSHASANA and SARWANGASANA only under the guidance of Expert. • you can use MAHABHRINGRAJ TEL of BAIDYANATH COMPANY and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily .It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth. • Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo as they cause destruction of hair follicles. * Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily. * Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth.