My inner thighs gets extremely dried after shower and a portion has become black and pink. I feel like scratching my inner thighs all the time.

My inner thighs gets extremely dried after shower and a p...
Inner thighs may get dark complexion if melanin pigmentation of that area is increased or sometimes when the dead cells of skin on that area are not being removed naturally. * you are advised to destress yourself & wear loose under garments which do not compress the blood supply around the thighs. * mix 1 teaspoon of mustard oil in 3 big spoon of gram flour (besan) & add 1 big spoon of oat flour in it. Make paste of it by adding sufficient quantity of water in it. Apply it on inner thighs for 10-15 minutes. Remove it slowly without washing. This will naturally remove the dead cell of neck which give you a good looking thighs area after few application. * practice thighs exercises like cycling & running to increase the blood supply of thighs. * follow the yogasana such as sidhasana & padmasana.