Right overy of my wife was removed in 2006 Of late she suffers from heavy and continual bleeding. TVS USG reveals that multiple tumors of small size have been created in left ovary as well asuterus. Is removal of overy and uterus is must. Her age is 35 years and has one child of 12 years.

Right overy of my wife was removed in 2006 Of late she su...
In fibroids allopathic treatment bis only to do hysterectomy. With ovarian removal. But if you do this. There is early manopause. Nd afer that you will suffer from manopausal symptom. Ovary is necessary. Nd if you remove them. There is hormonal disturbances. Nd patient will suffer from more physical changes. Mood changes, e many other charges, you may take homoepathic medicine. It is the only science which can remove fibroids without operation, nd no other. Physical violence disease, it may take time. For 2 years. But in first 2 to 3 mnth you will. Get relief in bleeding nd pain. Nd other physical generals get imoroved.
You should consult gyne and if the cysts are functional goes of by itself then there is not need to remove the ovary. Just get a treatment for imbalanced hormones.