Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes. My chest is paining in the middle while turning left and right. So, what to do ? And how to stop my pain?

Hi, my age is 19 I smoke daily 3 cigarettes.
My chest is ...
I might having gastroesophageal reflux disease due to cigarette smoking need to stop first smoking and u feel better... avoid spicy junk food. take care
My chest is ...
Causes 1. Heart disease 2. Stress, anxiety 3. Lack of exercise 4. Sedentary life style 5. Obesity (over weight) 6. Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption, excess tea/coffee 7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food 8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain 9. Heredity and genetic factor prevention follow the advice given below 1. Avoid stress and strain 2. Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 3 avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumptio, excess tea/coffee. 4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food 5. Take paracetamol 500 mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain 6. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 7. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ecg and consult cardiologist.