Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old. I have noticed small blood vessels in my eyes. Is these big problem. What should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Some people do have visible blood vessels in their eyes which is normal. But if you have just observed it and having irritation in your eyes, you may seek the help of opthalmologist.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.