6 years experience
Ask Free Question
discoloration of lower legs occurs:
due to lack of arterial blood supply towards lower limb. Due to improper blood circulation towards lower legs dead cell collect there and blackness occurs.
To treat this problem,
* do massage your lower limb in upward direction slowly with mustard oil.
* dip your lower limb in lukewarm water for 3 to 4 minutes.
* maintain your bp and sugar in normal level or range.
* do regular walk for 10 minutes.
* take less amount of ghee, butter.
* avoid drinking and smoking completely.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.