I have blemishes in my face I have tried a lot of creams but it does not remove rootly please suggest any effective medicine.

I have blemishes in my face I have tried a lot of creams ...
To remove blemishes from face : • Apply a mixture of cucumber and papaya with one teaspoon of each and with two teaspoon of oatmeal apply it for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse off with water . Apply this pack once in a week. • Apply one teaspoon of honey for 20. Minutes and wash it off . • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water . • Eat a fruit daily . Such as apple, banana , cucumber and citrus fruits like lemon . * Eat a bowl of cereal daily . * Drink a glass of milk add one teaspoon of Maltova or Bornvita powder in it . • Mash half bnana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water. Apply this pack twice a week. • Save yourself from sunlight by covering your face with cloth or by using sunscreen lotion . * Apply one vitamin E capsule (Capsule Evion 400 mg ) mix with moisturizer on your face .