Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 25 years old. Sometimes my sperm is outing from penis like white clots. What will I do? Is that any problem in future?

1 Doctor Answered
I am 25 years old. Sometimes my sperm is outing from peni...
Hi, tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins, to dilute your blood & to regulate your metabolism. Go for a walk in d morning. Go for meditation to nourish the whole body as well as your reproductive organs. Your diet be simple, easily digestible on time. Avoid, caffiene, nicotine, junk food, alcohol. Ensure sound sleep for at least 7 hrs. Tk homoeo medicines, gentle in use, rapid in action without adverse effect, thereof. @ acid phos 1000-6pills, thrice a day. @ china 200-6 pills, thrice a day. Tk, care.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.