Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my age 31 I have speed release in sex. It will not be even 1 min in sex. I faced this problem near 4 months. I have to controlled it pls give suggestion to control it .

1 Doctor Answered
Dear patient ur ejaculation is so early and it will worse if u will not treat at right time....U need a proper treatment for your condition. delayed ejaculation and sex power needed to satisfy a partner in sex. You need a proper treatment. Sex weakness, it is due to weak muscles and nerves of penis due to bad habbits of mastrubation in past, weakness in muscles of penis. It shoud be treated completely to enjoy your sexual desired and married life and to make any girl satisfy from u. There are some precious and fully safe medicines which are prepared from years of experience according to the problem of patient. It will make your semen thick, delayed ejaculation. You can consult me for best treatment to your problem.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.