Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 year old male, I am suffering pre mature ejaculation. Please help me with the remedy and what should I do to overcome it?

2 Doctors Answered
Pelvic floor exercises and some medicine will solve your problem.
Hello- pe occurs due to bad habits specially masturbation in the past. 1) increase dairy products in your meals. 2) take zinc supplements. 3) apply maha mash tail on your penis daily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.