Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 45 years old and I have hypertension and diabetic. Recently I am suffering from gout attack. Please clarify the remedy for gout pain.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi I am Dr. Deepak from bangalore, please provide your blood investigation, kidney funtion tests. Till then 1. Give ice packs twice. 2. Take pain killer.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.