Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My penis is very large (20 cm ), what I can do to small it. L have only 12 year old, my height is only 138 cm. Tell me clear answer to small it. .

2 Doctors Answered
Hi, we do not have any drugs to reduce the size, firstly accept that is normal for you. Your body yet to cope up and grow up. Your size of penis will not grow further.
4 people found this helpful
penis can large in certain endocrinal disorders.hence you should go to endocrinologist for check up.there is no drug to reduce the size of penis
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.