Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir one of my friends said me that I hv squint eye (strabismus) it's not even recognised by my parents or even my relatives. My friends says you had this problem some times. I also noticed some problems in the photographs of mine. Pls help anyone. I am mentally depressed. . One of friend is joking at me. How to make sure that I hv strabismus? Can it be overcome by any exercise? Or surgery needed?

1 Doctor Answered
Sir one of my friends said me that I hv squint eye (strab...
Dear lybrate-user you need complete eye check up to know if there is real squint or sometimes there is apparent or pseudo squint. You need not worry about pseudo squint but if it is real squint then do not take lightly and get through eye check up. There are various types of squint and investigations are required. Some squints are corrected by glasses and eye exercises only others need surgery. If you need any clarification you can ask further.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.