I do sex every weekend since 8-9 month. My pennis little bit bend towards left size which was not d case when I wasn't doing sex. Suppose when pennis erect then it seems at 120 degree compare to 90 degree. Is it a problem?

I do sex every weekend since 8-9 month. My pennis little ...
A curved penis is not that unusual. But, it can make sex difficult. Or, even impossible. However, it is easy to fix with homoeopathic treatment, without any need for surgery, 99% of the time. The fact is: more than 50% of men have a curvature in their erection. So, you are not alone. Consult for homoepathic treatment.
Dear lybrate-user sahu! do not worry about the thickness, length, cure or bend. The sexual satisfaction depends upon your stamina not by size and shape. For good stamina 1. Practice the squeeze technique 2, take almond soaked in water 3. Do regular exercise for 30 minutes daily 4. Take palak, spinach in your food often 5. Do kegel exercise if you have more doubts