Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have early discharge problem. I am unable to satisfied my wife. Within 30 second I discharged during sex. I am very disappointed. Please solve my problem and suggest me proper medicine than I enjoy my married life.

2 Doctors Answered
To control premature ejaculation you must try yoga and meditation. It will help you. Other than that take healthy diet and avoid junk food and addiction. You can take herbal medicines by consulting and proper check up.. Don't take any medicine without check up
4 people found this helpful
Premature ejaculation (pe) occurs when men cannot control semen flow or have excessive sensitivity. So, before treatment, you should precisely diagnose the cause of your problem. It is easily curable- but needs time. Usually most cases respond to sex therapy and exercises and using few simple tips. So, e men may need drug to cure this.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.