Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 19 year old boy. I love a girl. She is a engg student I also engg student but she engaged some one other I tried to forgot but can't bcoz I love her so much I can not concentrate in my study and I remember her many time I have ill to know about this condition not eat food so please suggest me what I do in this situation please.

1 Doctor Answered
If she is engaged to someone else, she is taken, period. You cannot force yourself on her, and neither is that type of relationship worth it. I don't even know if you have spoken to her about your feelings. If you have not, and you are still feeling so strongly for her, you may have a lot of vulnerability and this is not a desirable trait in a boy for any girl's attraction. You may have some problem with relating with members of the opposite sex for various reasons. I suggest that you meet with a counselor and seek some help in this regard. When we are in a relationship, the other person must want to be in the relationship too. Now it appears that you are caught hook, line, and sinker into her and are finding it difficult to come out. The thing to do is to distract yourself by attending some personality development courses, conversational courses and definitely attend some counseling. You must learn to respect women and their choices and leave it if the person does not feel like relating to you. At your age, you must focus on your studies and make yourself 'marketable' by developing a good career.
126 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.