Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Sir, I have a co tenuous body pain. I used each and every medicine which I know. please tell some Medicne which make me relief from body ache.Please help sir.

1 Doctor Answered
body pain may be due to any infection in body,lack of exercise,deficiency of proper nutrition and depression or,get proper diet,do exercise regularly,take proper nutrition for good health,avoid any kind of stress and depression.if still problem remain same then visit to doctor for proper management.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.