1) Is flashlight close to only one eye for long will cause visual impairment in one eye? And in future can it cause lazy eye. 2) I have done that with my" right" eye. Few days ago I used to keep my smartphone camera very close to my eye for long time more than 10 mins to check I have squint or not. Actually i'm in physiological problem. 3) Then I check my both eyes from retina surgeon. According to him my both retinas are normal there is no damage. 4) after that I closed doing such is stupid things. But now when I close my left eye and see with right eye only I see things little blurry not to much but its noticeable. When I see things at far distance with my right eye only it is more blurry than near images. Can this lead to lazy eye in future? How can I treat it?

Hello lybrate-user. Flashlight exposure for prolonged duration may cause light induced photo-toxicity. The severity of this photo-toxicity varies with the duration. I would suggest you not to worry much because your eyes have already been assessed by a retinal surgeon. In case you feel that there is persistent problem, get a repeat check up done. Also, lazy eye does not occur in adults. It tends to occur in young children who have some sort of visual stimulus deprivation. All said and done, get a repeat retina evaluation done to resolve your doubt. Hope my suggestions helped you. Take care-regards