I give up smoking from last 6 days now I am feeling very tired what should I do now?

Dear lybrate user, you may need a bit of willpower to stop smoking permanently. You could easily abstain yourself from smoking during the initial 2-3 days. But after few days of abstaining from smoking you will feel a strong craving to smoke a cigarette whenever you face any tense situation. Here lies your real test. You will need a lot of willpower to resist that craving & face any tense situation without the help of nicotine. However, you can take homoeopathic mother tincture daphne indica q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to reduce your craving for nicotine. To minimise the bad-effects of smoking take one single bulb garlic everyday at morning before brushing your teeth.
U will have these withdrawal symptoms you should have met a psychiatrist before leaving. Take nichochew gum 4 times a day.