Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir I have eye problem. I have hypermetropia. The spectacle power is increasing every year. Sometime My head also starts paining at the back side. And my eye power is not increasing. And now a day I am not able to read the books without spectacles. Please suggest me what should I do. Thank You.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello 1. Your number will not increase much now as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 years of age 2. Get cycloplegic refraction done and wear glasses as per cycloplegic prescription.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.