Hello, From past few weeks sometime blood comes out from my anus but there is no burning sensation. Also a lump has formed near anus area, but that is not too big. I have taken zenflox for 5 days and pilex by himalaya I am taking. I am drinking 7 ltr of water approx and have cut down all spicy food. Do I need to go for surgery? What will be cost if I need to go for surgery?

there is no need for surgery. consult a general surgeon. he will determine the cause of bleeding and give appropriate treatment.