Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I think I am getting longer so much so please doctors answer me to control height.

1 Doctor Answered
Follow these methods and instructions to stop your height:- * eat more vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a bowl of vegetable soup daily. * eat minimum protein content food such as cheese, soya protein. * eat low calorie diet (low hollow calorie diet). Specially eat oats and corn in your diet. * do more weight bearing exercises. * keep yourself busy in study & work & do not think about your height.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.