Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 years married female. I am having periods problem. Even I consult Dr. I am having pcod. What should I do ?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi mam, take oopho. 12 c 2 hrly for 7 days sepia 1m single dose I will better treat you if you giv me some more detail case. Take care thnks.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.