Doctor, My son is 13 month old he is still eating cerelac dalia milk biscuit anything else I try he rejects he like roti koki paratha rice etc so what and how can I start this and what else should I give him He had 6 teeth in front when will he start eating all this things.

Doctor, My son is 13 month old he is still eating cerelac...
Milk and cerelac are now no longer required at this age. Start with rice or ragi flour porridge or soups and fruit juices to begin with. Let me know if the child has hard stools as it is a common reason for food refusal.