Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some heath related issued with my body sometimes I feel so pain in my body and I does not know why is this happen and after that I will go to medical shop and tell them that give me a pain killer because i have pain in my body.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, you should go for vit'd' deficiency test. Take, care of your dietary regulation. Take your breakfast, lunch & dinner in time. Take, apple, carrots, cheese, spinach, milk, almonds, walnuts. Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins. Take homoeo medicine: @ eupetorium perf 200-6 pills, twice a day. Report, wkly. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.