I am a. 27 year old male. I was married when I was 24 years. My sex life is more than perfect. I wanted to have a child now as I feel I am settled and also mentally prepared for it. But then I came to know that my wife has been detected with PCOD and underwentlaparoscopyovarian drilling. After which she is menstruating perfectly from month to month releasing healthy eggs. But we could not be happy even then. I was detected with azoospermia. It was really shocking to the core. Kindly advice about this condition. Can it be overcome? Can it be cured and sperms be generated? Will we ever have a baby? Please advice as we both are completely blank. If so, what medicine should I take? Thank you so much in advance.

I am a. 27 year old male. I was married when I was 24 yea...
If you smoke or drink then quit asap. Secondly get testicular biopsy done if there is any sperm or not. Pcod can be treated for conceiving, your wife should start regular exercise for weight loss, and she having regular cycle so there is nothing much to worry about. You people can conceive through ivf. So first get your test done and send the report will help you,