Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old male and have difference in size of hydrocelefor last 1 year. I. Have used bonecide fort but nothing happened. Now what should i. Do?

1 Doctor Answered
You have hydrocele problem. The treatment for hydrocele is operation. This is minor operation. You should go to surgery opd in good government hospital.
26 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.