Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Actually I have eye sight with 4.25 points. I want to reduce my eye sight. So tell me what precautions should I take.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate user:- you r suffering from refractive error. There r 3 options to overcome refractive error, either speck, contact lens or lasic laser refractive surgery. You may select options according to your profession.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.