MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
9 years experience
Ask Free Question
These tips will help your cause:-
1. Master Your Digestion Treatment Plan
Your doctor will determine the reasons for your digestive problems and will prescribe a treatment plan. This may involve taking medication, avoiding certain foods, and adopting some new habits.
2. Know Your Digestive Triggers
Many things can trigger digestive upsets; these triggers vary from person to person.
3. A Balanced Diet Keeps Digestion on Track.
4. Stay Hydrated, but Drink with Care
Water is essential to good health and normal bowel function. Water also helps keep stools soft but solid and well-formed. Avoid drinking beverages such as coffee or soda if you think they trigger your digestive problems
5. Practice Healthy Hygiene for Better Digestion
6. Prepare for Digestive Emergencies
No matter how well you plan, accidents may happen. Be prepared by keeping emergency supplies on hand at home, work or school, and on the road.
7. Manage Stress for Digestive Tranquility
8. Seek Support for Digestive Problems
Don’t try to hide your digestive problems from family, friends, and caregivers. Help them understand how, when, and why digestive problems affect you.
9. Take Charge of Your Digestive Problems
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.