Hi, I'm a male what should we eat daily in the morning in the breakfast and In the evening should we eat and in the night what should we eat to get or keep our skin healthy and fairer and glowing skin and fit and us healthy too please tel me plz.

Hi, I'm a male what should we eat daily in the morning in...
The best ayurveda herb for your case is Natural home remedy using turmeric powder and lemon juice: 1. Take 1 tsp turmeric powder 2. Add 1 tsp lemon juice 3. Mix well 4. Apply on the affected area 5. Leave it for 15 min to dry 6. Wash off with cold water 7. Do not expose skin to the sun immediately after this 8. Application at bedtime is advisable This will help with your concern.