Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have aids bcoz I fucked a men on daily basis and I fucked him for last 3 years what will I do now.

1 Doctor Answered
Monitor your cd count regularly and if it is less ihan 500, you have to start, art (anti retroviral therapy) after consulting skin and vd specialist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.