Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 45 years old. I have eyelid drooping since last 5 years. This problem is increasing continuously. Can you suggest the best treatment for this problem permanently?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello. Sorry about your eye trouble. Drooping of eyelid is technically known as ptosis. There are surgical options that can be used to rectify the drooping of eyelid. The newer options involve fixating the eyelid with the help of a graft material or silicon bands. This helps in preventing recurrence of the drooping. These surgeries are best done in the hands of oculoplastic surgeons. Hope my suggestions helped you. Take care.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.